One of the most emotionally distressing challenges facing families today is acknowledging the need for in-home care for aging loved ones. Depression, stress, neglecting one’s own health, and poor eating habits are well-documented consequences of family caregiving. Respite is essential or the ongoing health of a family caregiver. Once the decision is made to seek additional help, the process begins to find a home care company who is both medically qualified, caring, dependable and sensitive to the needs of the elderly loved one. Care Assist Services removes the anxiety and guesswork from such an important decision. Care Assist Services ensures help at home when it’s needed the most, and that the many challenges of caring for older adults are minimized.
What makes Care Assist Services the premier home care company?
Care Assist Services, a California-licensed Home Care company, is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Founded in 2009 by Janis Adams, RN, BSN. Care Assist Services provides registered non-medical Home Care Aides and employs only licensed nurses as office Care/Staffing Coordinators. Every client receives a complimentary initial comprehensive assessment and customized care plan developed and implemented by a licensed nurse. Care Assist Services provides an exceptionally high level of service and client care following an established medical model as part of its ACHC certification.
The company’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Service and Education guarantees:
- Fully trained, bonded and screened registered Home Care Aides.
- Restorative care focused on what clients can do and not on what they can’t do.
- Focus on personalized care founded on honesty, trust, understanding, and compassion from the entire care team.
The mission of Care Assist Services is to make a significant difference in the day-to-day lives of their elderly clients who choose to remain in their home… pledging to understand each client’s unique care needs, and providing Home Care Aides who truly care about what they do to meet and exceed those needs.
Care Assist Services promises the delivery of quality care based on the principle that all home care needs are based on a change or decline in a client’s health and their inability to manage one or more activities associated with daily living. The ultimate goal is to keep clients safe, happy, and secure, providing quality of life at every level of care while keeping them out of the ER and Hospital.
Comprehensive, personalized services provided by Care Assist Services include:
- Personal care services: bathing, hygiene, dressing, grooming, eating and transferring.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
- Respite for family caregivers.
- Working with physical therapists and occupational/speech therapists.
- Homemaking, meals, errands and chore services.
- Companion and sitter services.
- Client advocacy; transportation to medical appointments.